The community includes scientists, scholars or professionals conducting researches around game development, game design, pedagogy, simulation, knowledge transfer, user experience and other topics that could help developers and producers to build better games that could enhance their educative, communicative, promotion potential.
Current participants include:
- REVEAL eu funded project within H2020 framework
- UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD HALLAM, Cultural, Communication and Computing Research Institute (C3RI) in the Department of Computing
- CNR ITABC (Institute of Technologies Applied to Cultural Heritage of the Italian National Research Council) with its Virtual Heritage Lab
- UTRECHT UNIVERSITY, Department of Information and Computing Sciences (ICS) and Centre for Game Research and Technology (U-GATE)
- UTC Sheffield Computing & Creative Digital Media Departments